What is Interactive Play?
Interactive play is where the digital and physical worlds around us meet. In short, it is "real-life gaming". The electronic video game portion brings challenge, problem solving and a continued renewal of game options to play. The physical portion brings benefits such as exercise, social interaction, teamwork and experiencing the outdoors in a healthy manner.
Where does it go?
Suitable for all environments; indoor and outdoor. Yalp designs its equipment to be both accessible and inclusive for people of all ability levels and ages.
Browse our five new interactive play systems below. Be sure to incorporate space around or near the equipment for relaxation and rest. These activities are sure to get your heart pumping!
• Remains challenging – Games update regularly
• Truly Inclusive – Transcends age, physical and emotional abilities
• Awesome workout – 40% more intensive than basketball
• Intergenerational play – Family fun
• The original and only outdoor DJ desk in the world
• Music from your smartphone or pre-installed sounds
• Durable robust design – Vandalism resistant
• Positive meeting place for young people